Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!

Yes, I am blogging at 12:55 am on New Years Day. In my attempt to give an honest account of the experience of PA school, I just want everyone to know that we have a huge Hematology exam on Jan 2nd at 9am. Therefore, I am studying. Am I ashamed? No. Do I feel lame for not celebrating New Years the way other people out there in the world are? Eh...yeah maybe a little, but then again, what I would probably be doing is paying $80+ for some New Years party that isn't that much different from any other night of going out. Does writing this post make me feel a little better? Yup. When you put things in perspective, it's not so bad. As much as it sucks when PA school makes you miss things like your aunt's wedding ceremony (true story) or NYE, I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else right now. Just small sacrifices to make for a very delayed, big reward at the end of the road. Thankful that it is 2013, which is just one year off from graduation in 2014. Also, I'm totally gonna ace this exam =P

I'll leave you all with a few photos of the guys in our class from "Movember", when they grew mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness and funds for testicular cancer, because we've been on break for 10 days and so nothing really exciting has happened. Not sure how much money they raised, and I'm pretty sure they would've done it for free....but aren't they a studly looking group??



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment